Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Colour Me Happy

I have a little routine that I generally try to stick to in order to avoid arriving at work late and general disorder in the day.
It's slightly kindergarten-ish. One of those things that kids have to do so they have time for playing and dawdling in the morning, but it seems to work.

I choose my clothes the night before.

Ok, I also pack my lunchbox and get my coffee ready for the drive.

This is generally a good move. I hop out of bed, hop under the shower, and hop into my already-chosen clothes. Quick quick! 

But sometimes there are mornings like this morning where I have hopped out of bed, hopped under the shower and then...  not liked my outfit choice.

This is a real stumbling block for me... I'm indecisive at the best of times, so you can imagine that in the morning, before coffee, before breakfast... it's not a good situation.

There were a grand total of 3 half outfits this morning, and I was stating to get incredibly frustrated at my wardrobes lack of going-together-ness when I saw it. 


Et voila! Mood changed, clothes found, day made. 

SO, the round about point of that whole story was this... some teal things for you:
Recognize that one??? It's the Isar in Winter. The image that started this whole dang love affair with teal. 

pics from herehere, here, here, here and here

*Please note, hopping does not actually happen until after coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment