Monday, February 6, 2012

The Sorting

With a move, and the subsequent unpacking comes The Sorting.

If you’re the nostalgic type, like I am, The Sorting can take some time. Yes, even though I have packed, moved, unpacked and sorted quite a few times in the last year and a bit.

 

My advice:

Make a big pot of tea and take it with you so you don’t have to keep getting up.

If you want to attempt to make hummus like I did, check out a recipe so you know how much garlic to throw in.

Take the whole tub and lots of crackers, so you don’t have to keep getting up.

If it’s after 5pm and you’re switching to wine, take the bottle so you don’t have to keep getting up.

Throwing things out might be hard, but if you have a digital copy you probably don’t need it.

Take a plastic bag or keep a bin handy so you don’t have to keep getting up or carry a large pile at the end.

And of course, to contradict myself- as I so often do- get up every now and then to avoid cramp, pins and needles or very sleepy legs.

 

Good luck!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment