Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blogger Fail

Sincere apologies for my Blogger Fail yesterday!

There I was, thinking I was so super clever for sending a post from my phone (and dreaming of the now endless posting opportunities for days when I am Without Camera) only to realise that my HTML coding (how cool does that sound?) for the movie trailers was not working.

And since I am a non-HTML code speaker, I was stuck. I played with settings and finally got the video's into my draft, but when it came time to click 'Publish'... There was nothing there! Just a big empty space. Don't I feel like a fool!

But, at least I got the phone-to-blog thing going. One step at a time, right?

The next step will be trying to send a picture....

So if you end up with some funny things in your mailbox, and they say they're from me, just ignore them! It's just me trying... TRYING to get my Blogger Cool on. All through little screen on my Blackberry.

Stay patient please! Have a cup of tea if you must (like you needed an excuse!)... And please stick around!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment