Saturday, March 17, 2012

What Keeps You Doing


Yes, I know, I talk about it a lot. 
I am drastic sometimes and am overwhelmed by the need for it. 
No... not tea...
Change 
But apart from a a very different hair cut, I haven't really gone out of my way to implement any of the changes I envisioned. 
I'm still only joining the gym 'next month' and I still haven't started running / walking like I said I would. 
Well, I walk... sporadically. 

The truth is, I think I get bored easily. Mountain biking, hiking, those are the activities I can get excited about, but a run? Bleugh.
Which means I need other people to motivate the activities I know I need to do, for later on.

So for once, I am not going to tell you what I am going to do.
I wont even hint. 

But I will ask what keeps you motivated. 
What drives you to keep putting on your goggles or running shoes when you don't wanna?
and who knows... maybe I'll see you on the road sometime. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment